100% up to 13000 INR
- Tested & Verified on January 29, 2022
1xBet is one of the leading sportsbook and online gambling site which is continuously gaining popularity in India. The platform features the best of the iGaming world, including global sports markets, live betting, esports, casino games, live dealer games and much more.
The site has various payment options to ensure convenient transactions for its Indian customers. These deposit options allow you to make transactions in INR currency, making it an overall seamless experience. 1xBet deposit time is instant on almost all of its options. Learn more about How to deposit money on 1xbet in India?
But before you step in to add your funds, ensure to create 1xBet account.
You can create 1xbet account in one of the four ways:
- One-Click: Select country and currency, add promo code (if you have) and register.
- By Phone: Enter your mobile number, select currency and enter a confirmation code to register.
- By Email: Add your working email id and enter other details to set up the account.
- Social Networks and Messengers: Choose any social networks like Telegram etc., akin to India and connect your account to 1xBet.
You can find these options by clicking on ‘Registration’ placed on the top right corner of the 1xBet site.
How to Deposit on 1xBet in India?
Once you register on 1xBet, you can deposit money into your casino account. Follow these simple steps to know how to deposit money in 1xBet in India:
- Head to the ‘Payments’ option on left or at the end of the casino page
- Here you will find various minimum deposit on 1xBet
- Select the most convenient banking method and click on ‘deposit’
- Mention the amount you wish to add into your 1xBet account
- Complete the deposit by making the payment
1xBet Deposit Terms & Conditions
Indian players must follow specific terms to ensure legal and secure deposits at 1xBet. We have mentioned some of these terms below for our readers to know and follow:
- Users must be at least 18 years old to create account and deposit at 1xBet
- Indian players must ensure that online gambling is not illegal in their respective state
- Choose the INR currency for betting
- You must verify your 1xBet account before withdrawals
- 1xBet minimum deposit and withdrawal India is set on each payment method
Things to Remember while depositing at 1xBet
- Pick banking option that will let you make 1xBet minimum deposit and withdrawal India transactions even with smaller funds
- Ensure the payment method you selected for deposit also supports withdrawals
- Opt for a deposit method with a lower or zero transaction fee
- Minimum deposit in 1xBet may vary from one payment method to another
1xBet Deposit Methods in India
Indian users often find it challenging to use international betting sites. This is mainly due to the non-availability of user-friendly payment options. Also, the INR currency is not accepted on several platforms.
To bring solutions to all such problems, 1xBet has included various payment options that are convenient for its Indian customers. Let’s look at the best 1xBet deposit and withdrawal methods for Indian users on 1xBet.
- Google Pay
- AstroPay Card
- Skrill and Neteller
You must have already used some of these options to make online transactions. So, it becomes easier to connect your banking method to your 1xBet account and make deposits.
Paytm is the indigenous digital payment system which is well-known to Indians. It is a widely accepted online banking option that is easy to use for various transactions. The wallet supports the UPI framework. You can create a unique UPI id on this platform and use it to make deposits at 1xBet.
How to make 1xBet Paytm deposits?
- Choose the 1xBet PayTM option
- The PayTM window opens where you have to enter the amount, your first name, surname, email id and phone number to confirm
- A new 1xBet payment page opens giving you further guidance and account details
- Then open PayTM app and go to fund transfer menu
- Use the account details provided in the payment page to make the payment
- After that, enter the Reference Number generated on to the 1xBet payment page and click on “I Paid” to complete the transaction.
- The 1xBet minimum deposit in India using PayTM is INR 300.
PhonePe is an Indian digital payment system that has been in this race since 2015. At this time, the payment option has amassed massive users by offering them customer-centric services.
You can install the app on your phone for direct money transfers, bill payments etc. Just like Paytm, PhonePe also supports the UPI interface. Again, you can create a secure UPI ID on PhonePe too for transactions through this particular app.
How to deposit money in 1xBet in India using PhonePe?
- Head to the 1xBet Payments page and select the PhonePe option
- Enter your mobile number linked to PhonePe to connect the wallet to 1xBet
- Confirm linking on your PhonePe app
- Mention the deposit amount and confirm the payment
Another payment option that is mainly gaining popularity in India is Google Pay. It is a fast, secure and reliable option to make financial transactions. Its working is similar to the other e-wallets that we mentioned above.
Due to its ease of access and instant deposit availability, 1xBet has included it on its platform.
How to deposit on 1xBet in India using Google Pay?
- Select the Google Pay option on the 1xBet payment page
- A new page opens where you must enter the deposit 1xBet transaction details
- These details include the mobile number associated with your Google Pay account, deposit amount etc.
- After this, confirm and complete the transaction to view funds in your 1xBet account.
UPI- Unified Payments Interface
UPI is a revolutionary digital payment system that allows instant transactions in real-time. It has included various Indian banks under its wings. This way, a larger Indian audience can use the platform without facing any bank-related issues.
Through UPI, users can transfer money directly from the associated bank. Alternatively, you also can use the e-wallets associated. Remember to create an easy-to-remember UPI ID for quicker access seamlessly.
How to make 1xBet UPI Deposit?
- Get to 1xBet UPI deposit page
- Enter deposit amount, your UPI ID, full name, mobile number and transaction ID
- Confirm the transaction to deposit the amount into your 1xBet account
Visa and MasterCard
Some Indian banks have provisions for Visa and MasterCard credit and debit cards. These two options are well sought after in India. 1xBet accepts deposits via Visa and MasterCard.
If you own one of these cards, you can make secure deposits using these options. The cards come with a two-factor authorisation feature which is helpful to avoid fraudulent transactions online.
How to deposit on 1xBet using Visa or MasterCard?
- Get to the 1xBet payments page and click on Visa or MasterCard option (whichever card you own)
- Enter the card type
- Type the deposit amount
- Provide card number, CVV, and expiry date
- Confirm transaction to receive the OTP on your mobile phone
- Enter the OTP on the 1xBet transaction page to successfully deposit the amount
AstroPay is a virtual prepaid card that is available to buy online. This payment option is not as popular as our e-wallets. But be assured, it is also gaining popularity in the online world due to its secure operational nature.
If you don’t already have an AstroPay card, visit the AstroPay website or install the app to get one. You need to fill out its registration form and pick an AstroPay card. These come in various amounts ranging from INR 1700 to INR 35,000.
Pick the amount and fund your card online using your bank account, debit card etc. You will receive the AstroPay virtual card on your email id, or it will be preserved in your AstroPay app. It will have similar features to your normal debit card, including a unique 16-digit number, CVV and expiry date.
How to deposit on 1xBet using AstroPay Card?
- Select the AstroPay option on 1xBet
- Add the 16-digit unique number of AstroPay Card
- Include CVV
- Enter OTP and confirm the deposit 1xBet amount
The amount will be deducted from your AstroPay card and added to your 1xBet account.
Cryptocurrencies are an ongoing trend in the digital world. A few years ago, people were sceptical about the usage and influence of digital currencies. But today, it’s not an option to shy away from. Many audiences worldwide are embracing crypto and using it for the day to day transactions. Indian users have caught up too.
If you are one such user who prefers online gambling using digital currencies, 1xBet is the apt platform for you.
The site has several cryptocurrency options, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, USDT, Dogecoin, Litecoin, Ripple, etc. Each of these cryptocurrencies
We suggest that users first make a minimum deposit in 1xBet using any cryptocurrencies to confirm secure transactions. Once the address is confirmed, you can add more amounts.
What is the 1xBet Minimum Deposit in India?
There is a minimum deposit on the 1xBet set for all players. It is no different for Indian users. However, this limit varies from one payment option to another.
So, players must check with customer support to know the exact figures of the lower limit on whichever method they opt for. Alternatively, when you move ahead to deposit, you will find the limit mentioned when you try to enter the amount.
Additionally, we suggest you check out the bonus offers. The casino mentions the minimum deposit requirement to access the deals.
One such offer is a 100% deposit match up bonus up to INR 13,000. You must deposit at least INR 75 to use this bonus. Also, remember to enter the promo code for 1xBet offer MAXSPORT. Furthermore, this deal has a wagering requirement of 5x in accumulator bets. Follow all the terms of this deal to receive max benefit from it.
Which Option Should You Choose to Deposit on 1xBet in India?
In the past few years, digitalisation has made Indian users accustomed to several online payment methods. The prominent options like UPI, Paytm, Google Pay, and PhonePe are used immensely on various platforms.
Indian players can use these options on the 1xBet site too. These methods allow users for instant transactions and are easy to use. They also support INR currency which will help users save on currency conversion charges. Moreover, there are almost nil transaction fees on the methods as mentioned above.
However, we do not recommend our Indian readers to opt for banking methods like Visa, MasterCard, ecoPayz, MuchBetter, Payeer, Webmoney and others. These payment options are not easy to use in Indian territory.
It is better to not use credit cards like Visa and MasterCard on betting sites. The transaction costs are massive even on 1xBet minimum deposit and withdrawal using these cards.
Further, the INR currency is rarely accepted on these financial platforms. So, users are forced to convert INR into other currencies like USD, Euro etc. The conversion fees are high, due to which you may end up losing some percentage of your deposit during the process.
However, while using the INR currency on friendlier payment methods, you get the exact amount as your deposit for your gambling adventures.
1xBet Deposit FAQ
Yes, the 1xBet betting site accepts deposits via banks in India. Alternatively, you can also use e-wallets to directly transfer money from your bank account. This way, you will not be sharing all your banking details, making it a secure transaction.
No. 1xBet is a reputed online site that provides betting services globally. Players from several nations are already taking advantage of various services like sports markets, esports, casino games and live dealer games. Try it out today!
1xBet has included several payment options for secure withdrawal of your funds. You can opt for bank transfers, e-wallets, crypto transfers, and a few others.
1xBet payment options include Visa, MasterCard, Paytm, PhonePe, Google Pay, UPI, cryptocurrencies and more. You can use any of these methods to deposit and withdraw your funds from the 1xBet account.